Located in central Stockholm, Nada Studio is a place for music and art experimentation and development.
- Mac Pro 8 core
- Digidesign Digi 003 Factory Pro Tools LE Workstation
- Mackie 1642
- Line 6 POD XTPro
6 Bass POD XT Pro
6 FBV Pedal Board
- Yamaha Rev500
- Samson S-phone
Nord Stage 88
US 5-string Jazz Bass
- Gibson Les Paul Jimmy Page Custom Authentic (see below)
- Martin DC Aura
- MTD 635 bass (see below)
- Custom Fodera Anthony Jackson Presentation shape 6-string fretless bass.
- AKG C 1000 S
- 2 Electro-Voice 757B
- 2 Audio-Technica DR-2700HE
- Brauner Panthera microphone
- AKAI EWI
4000S with Patchman
Music EWI4000S volume 1 sound patch.
- Windsor & Newton Artisan series oil paint
- Nikon D3 with 24-70 and 70-200 2.0 zoom
- Pro Tools
- Logic Pro X
- Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate
Owned and managed by Sven Trebard
This is my 6-string, fretless Anthony Jackson shape Fodera. More info on www.valkyria.com
This is my MTD 635
#1425, a 6-string, 24-fret, ash body electric bass
with a Bartolini
handbuilt by Michael Tobias
"This is an absolutely stunning MTD that will redefine what you know
about 635's. This bass has all the hallmarks of an über high-end bass including
an exhibition Buckeye top, highly figured birdseye Maple fingerboard, exposed
pole Nordstrand dual coils in wooden covers, Maple pickup covers, Purpleheart/Wenge multiple
body veneers, matching headstock and matching trussrod covers."
quote is from The Groove
Shoppe, which is where I bought it in 2006.
There were even a few threads popping up at the Talkbass forum about this bass. One
Click on photos for enlargement.
This is my 2006 Gibson Jimmy Page Custom Authentic Les Paul guitar. There is an
and a review
about it online.
The studio also contains the following instruments: